Home Loans Australia is owned and operated by Ausco Trading Pty Ltd, a mortgage broking company based in Sydney, NSW. We help everyday people get home loans or refinance their existing home loan.
- We do all the running around for you, saving you time and making the task of finding a home loan easy and less confusing.
- We offer over 500 products from 40 different lenders both large and small.
- We provide you with a written credit proposal document for your protection which discloses all commission and payments received.
- We do not sell our own home loans and therefore are not an agent for one lender in disguise.
About Home Loans Australia
Are you looking to:
- Buy a house or an investment property?
- Refinance to a Lower Rate?
- Use the equity in your home to invest?
- Interested in self managed super fund loans?
- Looking to Renovate?
- Fund an overseas holiday?
- Buy a new car?
If you’ve answered YES to any of the above, we may assist you in achieving those goals. At HomeLoans Australia we have over 12 years of experience in helping borrowers find a suitable loan that meets their financial needs.
Qualifications and Accreditation
Australian Credit Licence No: 386838
Cutting-edge Technology and Software
Our software not only allows your HomeLoansAustralia.com.au broker to make a quick assessment as to which products you qualify for, it also provides fast and accurate comparisons between hundreds of different financial products, quick access to specific criteria and specifications relating to individual products, as well as a powerful online facility by which we will submit your application directly to the lender of your choice. Our software is updated on a daily basis to reflect any changes in rates, specifications and criteria, and lender specific data.
Large Panel of Lenders
Our current panel includes but is not limited to:
- Adelaide Bank
- All State Home Loans
- Australian First Mortgage
- Better Mortgage Management
- Commonwealth Bank
- Commercial Group
- Heritage Bank
- Homeside Lending
- ING Bank
- Latrobe Financial
- Liberty Financial
- Paramount Mortgage Services
- Pepper Homeloans
- Redzed Lending
- St George
- The Rock Building Society
- Think Tank
- Victoria Mortgage Group
- Wide Bay Australia
Please complete our Express Enquiry Form or Phone Direct and you can discuss your situation with an Australian Home Loan expert.
If you wish to proceed, then we will help you to complete all the necessary paperwork and liaise with the lender on your behalf. This will include the completion and submission of your home loan application and the on-going communication between all parties until your home purchase is settled